What We Treat
We are specialists in non-surgical treatments for Lumbar Disc Herniation.
Spinal decompression has been proven to correct the problems listed here by repairing the disc. A herniated disc is a common injury that can affect any part of the spine, but most commonly in the neck and low back. A herniated disc can cause severe pain and other problems in the arms or legs. Spinal decompression is the only treatment that can un-bulge and un-herniate discs, and gives the only option other than surgery or steroid injections.
Schedule a Consultation
SIGNS YOU MAY HAVE LUMBAR DISC HERNIATION:
- PAIN THAT IS USUALLY ONE SIDED
- PAIN THAT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO PHYSICAL THERAPY OR CHIROPRACTIC
- PAIN THAT GETS WORSE WITH ACTIVITY
- PAIN THAT TRAVELS DOWN INTO THE LEG OR FEET
- WEAKNESS, NUMBNESS OR TINGLING INTO THE FEET